UP Bijli Bill Mafi Yojana 2021 Registration – The Yogi government of Uttar Pradesh has started a fun scheme for farmers and electricity consumers, with the help of which all of you will get your electricity bill forgiven. That is why the name of this scheme is UP Bijli Bill Mafi Yojana.
Under this, you can reduce your electricity bill to a great extent as well as get a discount in it, so in today’s article we will know about the Uttar Pradesh Bijli Bill Mafi Yojna in detail, the entire article must be carefully read. Read on, let’s start now.
UP Bijli Bill Mafi Yojana 2021 – Overview
- Name of Scheme – UP Bijli Bill Mafi Yojana (One Time Settlement Scheme)
- Beneficiary – UP Electric Consumer
- Motto- To avail easiness people to pay electric bill
- Type of Scheme – State Government Scheme
- Concern Department – UPPCL
- Session – 2021-22
- Official Site – upppcl.mpower.in
- Registration Begins – 21/10/2021
- Last Date to Apply OTS – 30/11/2021
- Mode of Application – Online / Offline Both
UP One Time Settlement Scheme (OTS)
The Yogi government of the state started the UP bijli bill mafi yojna on October 20, 2021. Under this, the domestic electricity connection holder or farmer or other electricity consumer will be given a lot of discount in their electricity bill. It is also being called One Time Settlement Scheme (OTS).
If your electricity bill is outstanding for a long time, then all the interest on it will be waived under this scheme. Under this, you will be able to deposit the principal amount in desired installments. Under this scheme, especially big power consumers and farmers will get a lot of help. The process of registration has started under the UP lump sum solution scheme.
Eligibility for UP Bijli Bill Mafi Yojana
Any applicant can take advantage of the UP Bijli Bill Mafi Yojana only if he fulfills the necessary criteria and qualifications which are as follows:-
- The applicant should be a native of Uttar Pradesh.
- The facility of waiver will be available only on the electricity bill falling under the domestic electricity connection.
- It is necessary for the applicant to have Aadhar card.
- The last date to apply for the UP One Time Settlement Scheme has been declared as 30 November 2021.
This scheme is being called OTS in short i.e. One Time Settlement Scheme. Under this, electricity bill holders can take advantage by registering their OTS, for registration you will have to visit your nearest power house, public service center once. From where you will get to know how much your electricity bill is due and how much interest is charged on it?
How to Register for UP Bijli Bill Mafi Yojana?
If you also want to take advantage of UP Bijli Bill Mafi Yojana, then first you have to register for it. The process of registration is given below:-
- Firstly the applicant has to visit its official website uppcl.mPower.in.
- Now click on the OTS registration link appearing on the home page.
- Now a new page will open in front of you in which you enter your connection number and submit.
- Now your entire electricity bill interest rate will open in front of you.
- Afetr enter all the necessary information asked for registration and register successfully.
- Now you have to deposit your electricity bill in selected installments on the due date.
Under this scheme, up to 100% rebate in interest rate is being given to domestic farmer electricity connection holders. All the electricity consumers of Uttar Pradesh can avail the benefits of UP Bijli Bill Mafi Yojana. You can apply for this through both online or offline means.
UP Bijili Bill Mafi Important Links
|Official Website||Click Here|
|OTS Ek Musht Samadhan Yojana Login Link||Click Here|
|UP Bijali Bill Link Kaise Dekhen||Click Here|
|UPPCL Official Link||Click Here|
UP Bijli Bill Mafi Yojana – FAQs
Q 1: How to Do Bijli Bill Mafi yojna 2021 UP Online Registration?
- Go to its official portal.
- Click on OTS Registration Link.
- Fill required information.
- Now new window will be open, where you can see your current electric bill status.
Q 2: What is Up bijli bill mafi yojna official website?
The official portal for apply online is uppcl.mPower.in.
Q 3: What is Lats date for up bijli bill mafi yojana?
The lats date for registration under this OTS Scheme is to November 30, 2021.
Hope you liked our article of UP Bijli Bill Mafi Yojana, then share it with your friends and if you have any suggestion or complaint regarding this then don’t forget to put it in the comment box, thank you.