IPL, MI vs RCB 2021, Rohit Sharma slams Mumbai Indians batters after loss against Bangalore but defends Ishan Kishan.
Rohit Sharma post-match comments: Captain Rohit Sharma was regarded as very offended after Mumbai Indians’ crushing defeat towards Royal Challengers Bangalore on Sunday evening in IPL 2021.
In the second match of IPL 2021 on Sunday, Royal Challengers Bangalore defeated Mumbai Indians by 54 runs. Batting first, Bangalore had set a goal of 166 runs in the entrance of defending champions Mumbai Indians.
If we have a look at Mumbai’s star batting line-up, it was not such a giant goal, however, your entire team of Mumbai was lowered to 111 runs in 18.1 overs.
IPL, MI vs RCB 2021 Highlights –
- Royal Challengers Bangalore beat Mumbai Indians by 54 runs.
- Batting first, Bangalore had set a target of 166 runs in front of defending champions Mumbai Indians.
- The entire team of Mumbai was reduced to 111 runs in 18.1 overs.
- Barring the openers, no other player could even cross the double-figure.
The extra embarrassing factor was that aside from the openers, the no different participant may even cross the double-figure. This is Mumbai’s third consecutive defeat, resulting from which captain Rohit Sharma was regarded as very offended after the match.
9,8,5,7,3,0,0,5,0.., the condition of the innings of Mumbai Indians was –
Chasing the goal of 166 runs given by Royal Challengers Bangalore, Rohit Sharma (43) and Quinton de Kock (24) shared a 57-run partnership for the primary wicket and gave their team an excellent beginning, however after this, Mumbai’s team was scattered like a pack of playing cards that everybody was surprised.
- IPL, KKR vs CSK 2021,1St Double Header match, Dhoni and Eoin Morgan face to face, Where to watch live?
- T20 World Cup 2021 Schedule, All Teams, Host, Time Table, Venue
- ICC World Test Championship 2021-23: Team India Performance Updates
- IPL 2021 points table today, Orange Cap, Purple Cap Holder And Most runs Wicket Takers List
The scores of the remaining batsmen had been as follows – 9,8,5,7,3,0,0,5,0… In Mumbai’s batting order, three players had been dismissed for zero and 9 players didn’t even determine in tens. Be capable of cross
Rohit Sharma took out anger on the batsmen –
Captain Rohit Sharma vented anger on the team’s batsmen after the match. Rohit mentioned, “It was looking like they (Bangalore) will make 180, so I think it was a good bowling performance. The batsmen let us down. The opening matter is going on continuously. We have to make sure that the rest. Batsmen move the innings. I got out today after playing a bad shot. I think it was a game-changing moment. We have to learn to come back, no matter what the situation we are in.”
Rohit defended this player –
Rohit Sharma suggested the batsmen but in addition, defending a player. On the query of Ishan Kishan getting out for simply 9 runs, Rohit Sharma mentioned, “Kishan is a talented player. We just have to understand that he should get his freedom and we have to give that. He had a great IPL season last year. Wanted to give him a chance. He is still young and making his way into international cricket.”