SRH vs PBKS Highlights: Mohammed Shami and Ravi Bishnoi gave Punjab a great win, all-rounder Jason Holder’s hard work went in vain.
In the second leg of the 14th season of the Indian Premier League 2021, a fierce match was played between Punjab Kings and Sunrisers Hyderabad yesterday.
In the match that lasted till the last ball, Punjab Kings defeated Hyderabad by 5 runs in the match which lasted till the last ball.
In this match, the Hyderabad team won the toss and decided to bowl first. The team of Punjab Kings, who came to bat first, had a very poor start and its start went on like this till the end.
SRH vs PBKS Highlights –
- Punjab Kings(PBKS) beat Hyderabad by 5 runs
- A small target of 126 runs was given to Hyderabad in 20 overs.
- All-rounder cricketer Jason Holder of the SRH team played an innings of 47 runs in 29 balls with the help of 5 sixes
- Ravi Bishnoi took 3, Mohammed Shami took 2 more wickets
According to SRH vs PBKS Highlights session, In the end, the team of Punjab Kings gave Hyderabad a small target of just 126 runs in 20 overs. Chasing this small target, the Hyderabad team’s all-rounder cricketer Jason Holder’s innings of 47 runs in 29 balls with the help of 5 sixes also went in vain, and in the end, Hyderabad’s team was only 120 runs at the loss of 7 wickets in 20 overs.
Only managed to make it. Presenting the view of the best bowling in the bowling of the Punjab team, the small target of just 126 runs was well defended.
- IPL, KKR vs CSK 2021,1St Double Header match, Dhoni and Eoin Morgan face to face, Where to watch live?
- T20 World Cup 2021 Schedule, All Teams, Host, Time Table, Venue
- ICC World Test Championship 2021-23: Team India Performance Updates
- IPL 2021 points table today, Orange Cap, Purple Cap Holder And Most runs Wicket Takers List
Ravi Bishnoi took 3 more wickets from the Punjab team, Mohammed Shami took 2 more wickets. Earlier, batting first after losing the toss, Adam Markram scored 125 runs for the loss of 7 wickets in 20 overs, thanks to the innings of 27 and captain Rahul’s 21 runs.
During the bowling against Punjab too, Jason Holden presented the view of excellent cricket. While chasing the target again, Hyderabad had a very poor start.
Punjab Kings fast bowler Mohammad Shami took the wicket of David Warner 2 runs in his very first over. After that, Kane Williamson, who came to bat after this, was also dismissed in his second over by Shami.
Then after this, there was a 22-run partnership between Wriddhiman Saha and Manish Pandey for Hyderabad that Ravi Bishnoi took the wicket of Manish Pandey.
After this, the wickets of Hyderabad continued to fall but all-rounder Jason Holder kept left and hit big shots. But till the end, none of his batsmen supported him and due to this, the Hyderabad team had to face defeat by 5 runs in such a close match.