T20 World Cup: Team India has been announced for the T20 World Cup 2021. Legendary spinner Ravichandran Ashwin has returned to the team after 4 years.
Ashwin final played a T20 International for India in July 2017 in opposition to the West Indies. Former Indian batsman Sunil Gavaskar has reacted to Ashwin’s return.
During a conversation on Sports Tak, Sunil Gavaskar stated, ‘Ashwin’s return is an efficient factor however whether or not he’ll get an opportunity within the enjoying XI, it will likely be a matter to be seen.
He is at the moment a part of the staff in England too however he isn’t being included within the playing XI. Perhaps he has been chosen within the staff to take away the disappointment of the England tour.
He shall be a part of the final 11, that is the large query in the intervening time. R. Ashwin has returned to the team however skilled opener Shikhar Dhawan and leg-spinner Yuzvendra Chahal haven’t been capable of finding a spot in Team India.
- Sunil Gavaskar selected T20 world cup 2021 India team player list: These two players were not given a chance
- T20 World Cup 2021 Schedule, All Teams, Host, Time Table, Venue
- ICC World Test Championship 2021-23: Team India Performance Updates
- Bengal T20 Challenge 2021: BB vs KH match, Dream11 Prediction
- ENG vs IND 4th Test: Video, Team India’s dressing room view after victory
At the same time, the Indian team has additionally expressed confidence in the younger spinner Rahul Chahar. Fans can as soon as once more get to see the pair of Ashwin and Jadeja on the sphere in restricted overs cricket.
Indian team for T20 World Cup:
Virat Kohli (Captain), Rohit Sharma (Vice-Captain), KL Rahul, Suryakumar Yadav, Rishabh Pant (WK), Ishan Kishan (WK), Hardik Pandya, Ravindra Jadeja, Rahul Chahar, R Ashwin, Axar Patel, Varun Chakraborty, Jasprit Bumrah, Bhuvneshwar Kumar and Muhammad Shami.