IRE vs ZIM, 1st ODI: Captain Craig Ervine (64) and Sikandar Raza (59 not out) led Zimbabwe to take a 1-0 lead after beating Ireland by 32 runs within the first match of the three-match ODI series on the Civil Service Cricket Ground right here.
Ireland captain Andrew Balbirnie won the toss and decided to bowl first, however his choice didn’t show to be appropriate.
Batting first, Zimbabwe scored 266 for seven in 50 overs. Chasing the goal, the complete staff of Ireland was all out for 228 runs in 48.4 overs.
Zimbabwe didn’t have a great begin and the wicket of Regis Chakabva (2) fell early. While dealing with the staff, Taylor played an innings of 49 runs in 45 balls with the assistance of seven fours and a six.
IRE vs ZIM, 1st ODI, Highlights –
- IRE vs ZIM, 1st ODI, ZIM beat Ireland by 32 runs in the first match of the three-match ODI series to take a 1-0 lead
- Batting first, Zimbabwe(ZIM) scored 266 for seven in 50 overs.
- The entire team of Ireland(IRE) was all out for 228 runs in 48.4 overs.
- Brendan Taylor scored 49 runs in 45 balls with the help of seven fours and a six.
- Captain Craig Ervine scored 64 runs in 96 balls
Captain Craig Ervine, who got here to bat at quantity three, played an innings of 64 runs in 96 balls and likewise recovered the staff from the preliminary setback.
- Yuzvendra Chahal out of T20 World Cup 2021, wife Dhanashree reacted
- IPL 2021: ‘Boss has arrived’, Delhi Capitals coach Ricky Ponting arrives in Dubai
- R Ashwin selected for T20 World Cup in Team India
- Sunil Gavaskar selected T20 world cup 2021 India team player list: These two players were not given a chance
- T20 World Cup 2021 Schedule, All Teams, Host, Time Table, Venue
Apart from Brendan Taylor and Evin Lewis, Sikandar Raza played an unbeaten knock of 59 runs off 44 balls with the help of 5 fours and two sixes.
In IRE vs ZIM match, For Ireland, George Dockrell, Simi Singh, Andy McBrine, Mark Adair, Craig Young, and Joshua Little took one wicket every.