IPL 2021 schedule: IPL 2021 New Schedule has been issued for the remaining matches of the Indian Premier League 2021.
The preparations for the remaining matches of the 14th season of the Indian Premier League 2021 (IPL 2021 New Schedule) are going on in full swing. Let us tell you that once again this caravan of IPL is going to UAE.
For this, now all the teams are engaged in making their preparations to go to UAE. From next week onwards, the players of the team and the rest of the staff will start their flights to the UAE.
Let us tell you that there are still 31 matches left in IPL 2021 which will be played from 19th September.
Highlighted Point (IPL 2021 schedule) –
- There are still 31 matches left in IPL 2021, which will be played from September 19
- Mumbai Indians vs Chennai Super Kings will face the team in the first match on 19 September
- Under the IPL 2021 New Schedule, the remaining matches will be played from 19 September to 15 October
MI vs CSK will face the team in the first match on 19 September. Meanwhile, a very new rule has come to the fore in the second phase of this season.
Which can be very strange in itself, it can also surprise you. It is being implemented for the first time not only in IPL but also in international cricket.
In the second phase of IPL(IPL 2021 New Schedule), the news is coming out that this time the spectators can also be allowed to come to the stadium to watch the match.
However, very strict rules can be made for this and a limited number of spectators can be allowed to go to the stadium.
IPL 2021 schedule, No Match Date Time –
1. MI vs CSK 19/09/2021- 7:30 PM
2. KKR vs RCB 20/09/2021- 7:30 PM
3. Punjab Kings vs RR 21/09/2021- 7:30 PM
4. DC vs Sunrisers Hyderabad 22/09/2021- 7:30 PM
5. MI vs KKR 23/09/2021- 7:30 PM
6. RCB vs CSK 24/09/2021- 7:30 PM
7. DC vs RR 25/09/2021- 3:30 PM
8. Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Punjab Kings 25/09/2021- 7:30 PM
9. CSK vs KKR 26/09/2021- 3:30 PM
10. RCB vs MI 26/09/2021- 7:30 PM
11. Sunrisers Hyderabad vs RR 27/09/2021- 7:30 PM
12. KKR vs DC 28/09/2021- 3:30 PM
13. MI vs Punjab Kings 28/09/2021- 7:30 PM
14. RR vs RCB 29/09/2021- 7:30 PM
15. Sunrisers Hyderabad vs CSK 30/09/2021- 7:30 PM
16. KKR vs Punjab Kings 1/10/2021- 7:30 PM
17. MI vs DC 2/10/2021- 3:30 PM
18. RR vs CSK 2/10/2021- 7:30 PM
19. RCB vs Punjab Kings 3/10/2021- 3:30 PM
20. KKR vs Sunrisers Hyderabad 3/10/2021- 7:30 PM
21. DC vs CSK 4/10/2021- 7:30 PM
22. RR vs MI 5/10/2021- 7:30 PM
23. RCB vs Sunrisers Hyderabad 6/10/2021- 7:30 PM
24. CSK vs Punjab Kings 7/10/2021- 3:30 PM
25. KKR vs RR 7/10/2021- 7:30 PM
26. Sunrisers Hyderabad vs MI 8/10/2021- 3:30 PM
27. RCB vs DC 8/10/2021- 7:30 PM
28. Qualifier 1 10/10/2021- 7:30 PM
29. Eliminator 11/10/2021- 7:30 PM
30. Qualifier 2 13/10/2021- 7:30 PM
31. Final 15/10/2021- 7:30 PM
Meanwhile, a report by InsideSport states that for the second phase of IPL(IPL 2021 New Schedule), BCCI has issued an advisory of about 46 pages.
In this, it has been said by him that if any batsman hits a six during the match, then the match will not start again from that ball. A second ball will be provided in his place and then the match will be held against him.
The number of sixes hit during the match will be given as many times as the ball is changed. It is believed that this new rule has been implemented because the spectators will enter the stadium when the ball will fall in the stadium.
Some spectator will definitely pick up that ball and then if the same ball touches the rest of the players on the field, then it can prove to be very dangerous.
Even before this, when IPL 2021 New Schedule was organized by India, all the players were in the bio bubble, but only then some players and staff got surrounded due to corona infection.
Due to this, the 14th season of IPL 2021 was suspended. In such mash times, BCCI is moving ahead with a lot of hustle and bustle so that no one can be harmed.
Let us tell you that the remaining matches according to IPL 2021 Schedule, IPL 2021 New Schedule will be played from 19 September to 15 October.
In such a situation, all matches will be played at the UAE’s three grounds at the International Stadium in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, and Sharjah Cricket Stadium.
Q- When is IPL 2021 New Schedule?
ANS: According to the IPL 2021 Schedule, the Indian Premier League will start again from 19 September 2021 and will run till 15 October 2021.
Q- According to the IPL 2021 Schedule, how many matches are left?
ANS: There are still 31 matches left in the Indian Premier League 2021, which will be played from September 19.
Q- Where will the IPL 2021 Match be played according to IPL 2021 New Schedule?
ANS: IPL 2021 Schedule: The remaining 31 matches of the Indian Premier League 2021 will be played in UAE. Let us tell you, this match will be played at Sharjah Cricket Stadium in the United Arab Emirates.
Q- Which team is the first match of IPL 2021 New Schedule?
ANS: According to the IPL 2021 New Schedule, the first match will be played between Mumbai Indians vs Chennai Super Kings from September 19.