IPL 2021: Mumbai Indians captain Rohit Sharma created history: A huge feat against Kolkata’s team.
In the second leg of the 14th season of the Indian Premier League 2021, Rohit Sharma landed for the Mumbai Indians on the field for the first time and started with a bang against Kolkata.
Although Rohit Sharma’s big innings could not come out with the bat, in this small innings, he has made a big record by creating history against Kolkata. Batting first against Kolkata, Rohit Sharma scored 33 runs in 30 balls with the help of 4 fours.
Along with this, Rohit Sharma has done a great job while playing cricket against Kolkata. Rohit Sharma, the current captain, and opener of Mumbai Indians has become the batsman to score 1000 runs against Kolkata Knight Riders.
The most interesting thing is that he is the only batsman to score 1000 runs against any one team in the Indian Premier League. Rohit Sharma has done this big feat by hitting the second four on the ball of Kolkata bowler Varun Chakravarthy.
IPL 2021: Rohit Sharma Special Record –
- The current captain of Mumbai Indians Rohit Sharma has become the batsman to score 1000 runs against Kolkata Knight Riders.
- After Rohit Sharma, Sunrisers Hyderabad’s opener David Warner is in the case of scoring the most runs against any team in the IPL.
- David Warner has so far scored 943 runs against Punjab Kings and 915 against the Kolkata team.
- Royal Challengers Bangalore captain Virat Kohli has scored 909 runs against Delhi Capitals at number three.
Let us tell you that before this match against Kolkata, Rohit Sharma was only 18 runs behind from scoring 1000 runs.
Before this match, Rohit Sharma had scored 982 runs against Kolkata at an impressive average of 49.10 and strike rate of 133.06.
In such a situation, now he has made that record in his name by playing an innings of 33 runs. Along with this, let us tell you that after Mumbai captain Rohit Sharma, the name of Sunrisers Hyderabad opener David Warner comes in the case of scoring the most runs against any one team in IPL.
- IPL, KKR vs CSK 2021,1St Double Header match, Dhoni and Eoin Morgan face to face, Where to watch live?
- T20 World Cup 2021 Schedule, All Teams, Host, Time Table, Venue
- ICC World Test Championship 2021-23: Team India Performance Updates
- IPL 2021 points table today, Orange Cap, Purple Cap Holder And Most runs Wicket Takers List
He has so far scored 943 runs against Punjab Kings and 915 runs against the Kolkata team. After this, Royal Challengers Bangalore captain Virat Kohli has scored 909 runs against Delhi Capitals.