IPL 2021: KKR vs RCB, Top-5 Records of Royal Challengers Bangalore. The second phase of the 14th season of the Indian Premier League 2021 has started. Where on Monday, a match was played between Kolkata and Bangalore on the ground of Abu Dhabi.
Kolkata Knight Riders defeated Royal Challengers Bangalore team by 9 wickets in this match held at Abu Dhabi ground. In this match, the RCB team won the toss and batted first, and got all out after scoring only 92 runs in 19 overs.
After this, the team of Kolkata Knight Riders, chasing the target, started the match well with 60 balls remaining in just 10 overs and won the match by 9 wickets.
Let us tell you that many records were made in this match between these two teams. So let us have a look at what are the important records made in the match between these two teams.
KKR vs RCB Match, Top-5 Records of Royal Challengers Bangalore –
1. The Royal Challengers Bangalore team has become the second team in IPL to get 6 dismissals for less than 100 runs. RCB has left Mumbai Indians behind in this matter. Whereas in this list, the team of Delhi Capitals captained by Rishabh Pant is at number one, which has been all out for the most number of 10 runs for less than 100 runs.
2. Batting first, this is the third-highest score left by the Royal Challengers Bangalore team. Earlier, the RCB team was all out for 70 against Rajasthan Royals and in 2019 against Chennai Super Kings for 70 runs.
3. This is the sixth-lowest overall score of the Bangalore team. The lowest score of the RCB team led by Virat Kohli is 49 runs against Kolkata. After this, Chennai is reduced to 70 against Super Kings, 70 against Rajasthan Royals, 82 against Kolkata, 87 against Chennai, and 92 against Kolkata.
- Captain Virat Kohli’s statement after losing the match against KKR: Big talk on Varun Chakravarthy
- T20 World Cup 2021 Schedule, All Teams, Host, Time Table, Venue
- ICC World Test Championship 2021-23: Team India Performance Updates
- IPL 2021 points table today, Orange Cap, Purple Cap Holder And Most runs Wicket Takers List
4. AB de Villiers, one of the most experienced players of Royal Challengers Bangalore in the history of the Indian Premier League, has become the second foreign batsman to get out for the most number of times 10 times. In this case, RCB’s batsman Glenn Maxwell is at number one in this case, this player has been out for a total of 11 times on the score of zero.
5. Virat Kohli has become the fifth cricketer to play the 200th match in the history of the Indian Premier League. Before him, the current Chennai Super Kings captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni, Chennai batsman Suresh Raina, Kolkata Knight Riders wicketkeeper-batsman Dinesh Karthik, and the current Mumbai Indians captain Rohit Sharma has reached this figure.
Q- Which team has got the most number of dismissals for less than 100 runs in IPL?
ANS: The team with the most number of dismissals in IPL for less than 100 runs is Delhi Capitals, while RCB is at number two. Virat’s team has achieved this record in IPL 2021 played between KKR vs RCB.