IPL, IPL 2021, Indian Premier League 2021, IPL 2021 14th season, Delhi Capitals, Rajasthan Royals
IPL 2021: In the 14th season of the Indian Premier League 2021, a very exciting match was played between Delhi Capitals and Rajasthan Royals yesterday.
In this thrilling match, the Rajasthan Royals team defeated Delhi Capitals by 3 wickets in the last over. The Delhi team continued to keep Rajasthan on the back foot in this match.
But due to David Miller’s best half-century, the medicine was removed from Rajasthan. Then after that Chris Morris, who came to bat, forced Delhi to defeat by playing aggressive cricket.
- RELATED | IPL 2021: Chennai Super Kings vs Punjab Kings, Where to watch live streaming? Prediction playing XI
- RELATED | IPL 2021: RR vs DC match, Where to watch live streaming, Prediction playing XI
Let us tell you that the Rajasthan Royals team has recorded their first win this season. Rishabh Pant, the young captain of Delhi Capitals, took a very surprising decision at one time.
He did not throw the 4-over quota of R Ashwin, the most experienced spinner of the Indian team. In this match, Delhi spin bowler Ashwin bowled three overs, in which he spent only 14 runs, however, he did not get any wickets.
In this match, Ashwin bowled in the 7th, 9th, and 11th overs. During this time, if Rishabh Pant would have got one over from R Ashwin, then perhaps this match could have been reversed and reversed.
- RELATED | IPL 2021: RCB vs SRH Match, when and where they will be able to watch live, know?
- RELATED | IPL 2021: SRH vs RCB competition today: see possible playing XI and pitch report
If Ashwin had dismissed Miller and it could have been that he would have stopped Chris Morris as well. After this defeat, Delhi coach Ricky Ponting did not like Pant’s decision.
The Delhi Capitals coach said that R Ashwin was bowling better consistently and that his complete quota of not getting the full over was the biggest mistake of the team.
A website ESPN Cricinfo quoted Ponting as saying that when I get a chance to sit and talk with the team, during that time, I will talk about everything. Off-spinner Ashwin bowled brilliantly but unfortunately, he did not get a wicket but kept the batsmen.
Prior to this, his performance was not good and he had spent a lot of runs in the first match. But the most special thing in this match was that he did not give a single boundary in 18 balls of his quota.
- RELATED |IPL 2021: SRH vs RCB competition today: see possible playing XI and pitch report
- RELATED | IPL Points Table 2021: After 4th matches, Delhi on top, Mumbai laggards, know the condition of the rest of the teams
Ponting said that it was a big mistake made by us, we all will talk about it. Ponting further said that our bowlers gave Chris Morris the chance to score runs in the last over.
Our bowlers threw a lot of loose balls in the last and Morris took advantage of this and proved successful in helping his team win.