IPL 2021: Delhi Capitals head coach Ricky Ponting arrived in Dubai on Thursday forward of the second leg of the Indian Premier League (IPL) 2021 within the UAE. The franchise wrote on Twitter, “Boss has arrived”.
Are you all excited for Ricky Ponting’s first-team speech? The former Australian captain has been the top coach of Delhi since 2018. This is Ponting’s fourth season within the IPL with Delhi.
Under his teaching, Delhi completed third in 2019 whereas turning into runner-up in 2020. Was on the backside of the desk in 2018.
Earlier, bowling coach James Hopes had reached the team lodge on Wednesday, whereas assistant coach Mohammad Kaif reached Dubai on Tuesday.
The three coaches shall be in a six-day quarantine earlier than they take to the sector for the following session.
- R Ashwin selected for T20 World Cup in Team India
- Sunil Gavaskar selected T20 world cup 2021 India team player list: These two players were not given a chance
- T20 World Cup 2021 Schedule, All Teams, Host, Time Table, Venue
- ICC World Test Championship 2021-23: Team India Performance Updates
- Bengal T20 Challenge 2021: BB vs KH match, Dream11 Prediction
Delhi Capitals‘ domestic players and the remainder of the support staff had already arrived within the UAE and began working towards it after finishing their quarantine from August 29.
Shreyas Iyer, who’s getting back from shoulder damage, had arrived in Dubai on August 14 and was practicing with batting coach Pravin Amre.
The Boss is here 💙
— Delhi Capitals (@DelhiCapitals) September 9, 2021
Delhi is on the top of the factors desk with 12 factors from eight matches. They will resume their IPL 2021 marketing campaign with Sunrisers Hyderabad on 22 September at the Dubai International Cricket Stadium.