In ENG vs IND, 4th Test Match, Captain Kohli Rejects Suggestion Of Feeding An Extra Bowler Less

ENG vs IND, 4th Test Match: In ENG vs IND, 4th Test match, no extra batsman will play, Kohli rejected the suggestions of veterans. At present, a series of 5 Test matches are being played between India and England.

So far three Test matches have been played between these teams. Whereas the fourth Test match will be played from September 2.

ENG vs IND, 4th Test Match, Captain Kohli - Sarkariflix
ENG vs IND, 4th Test Match, Captain Kohli

In these three test matches played, the first match was won in the draw, the second match was won in India and the England team won the third test match.

RELATED| ENG vs IND, 3rd Test Match: England won by an innings 76 runs

After losing the match at Leeds ground, captain Kohli has turned down the suggestion of playing one extra batsman and one extra bowler less in the fourth Test match to be played at The Oval.

The Indian cricket team lost by an innings and 76 runs in the third match on Saturday. This big defeat of India was mainly due to the score of 78 runs in the first innings, which became the biggest reason for India’s loss.

ENG vs IND - Sarkariflix
ENG vs IND Test Match

On the ENG vs IND 3rd test match, the fourth day on Saturday, the Indian team’s lower order has once again been seen falling at a great pace after the top-order batsmen’s excellent start.

RELATED| CPL 2021: Pollard shines, TNR beat BR by 6 wickets

Virat Kohli, the regular captain of the Indian cricket team, said during a media interaction after the match that I do not believe in the balance in which an extra batsman has to be played.

I have never believed in such a balance. During this either you can try and save from every or you can try and you can win the match. We have drawn many matches in the past with the same number of batsmen.

RELATED| CPL 2021: Andre Russell shines as Jamaica Tallawahs beat Kings by 120 runs

Earlier, former Indian cricket team legend Sunil Gavaskar and dashing batsman Sanjay Manjrekar had said, The Indian cricket team may be forced to play an extra batsman in the team in the fourth Test match against England at The Oval from September 2.

Q- When will the ENG vs IND, 4th Test match be played?

ANS: IND vs ENG, 4th Test Match will be played from 2 to 6 September 2021.

Q-IND vs ENG, 4th Test match will be played from what time?

ANS: IND vs ENG, 4th Test Match will start at 3:30 PM IST.

Q- Which team can win IND vs ENG, 4th Test Match?

ANS: According to the record of the last three matches played, the chances of Team India winning IND vs ENG, 4th Test Match 36% while England’s 42% can be considered. The chance of this match being a draw is 22%.

Q- How was the performance of Team India in the last played ENG vs IND three test matches?

ANS: In the last played ENG vs IND three test match, the performance of Team India is not very good. India and England are tied at 1-1, while 1 match has been drawn.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here