Driving license: The entire process of obtaining a driving license has been done online. Earlier, fees were not deposited online, but now you will be able to deposit fees online.
It takes a lot of effort to get a driving license in our country. There is always anger among the people about the process of making it.
To apply for a license one has to go through a long process of learning and then testing. But now you do not need to do RTO rounds for this.
The Union Ministry of Road Transport and Highways is going to make the entire process related to driving license online soon. After which it will be very easy to get a license.
How to apply for driving license online?
To apply for a driving license online. Its very simple and easy to Follow these steps to get a driving license –
- To apply for a driving license online, you must first visit the website of Ministry of Transport and Highways https://parivahan.gov.in/parivahan/
- Next, you have to select your state from the state list.
- Now you have to click on the option of learning license.
- Here a form, ID proof, birth certificate, address proof, recent photo and digital signature will have to be uploaded and uploaded.
- After doing this, you now have to choose the date of your test drive.
- Remember that to get a driving license, you have to carry Aadhar card along with voter ID card, electricity bill, ration card along with any necessary documents.
- Now you will be able to deposit fees online for the license. Earlier these fees were not deposited everywhere online. But now you will be able to deposit the fees online.