Dattatreya Jayanti 2021, Worship Method and Mantra – Dattatreya Jayanti 2021 in which Dattatreya, an incarnation of Lord Vishnu is worshipped. This time this birth anniversary is being celebrated this time on 18th December, it is believed that worshiping Lord Dattatreya gets rid of Pitra Dosha, let us know in detail about the worship method and mantra of Dattatreya Jayanti.
Dattatreya Jayanti 2021 is being organized on 18th December. According to legend, the birth path of Lord Dattatreya took place only on the full moon date of the mother, Lord Dattatreya is also considered to be the combined form of Tridev Brahma Vishnu Mahesh.
According to the legend, Datta Bhagwan He had three faces and 6 arms, his three faces singing good arms of the Vedas were completely devoted to the protection of the Sanatan tradition, worshiping Lord Dattatreya gets rid of Pitra Dosha, now we will talk about the worship method and mantras of Dattatreya Jayanti.
What is the method of worship of Dattatreya Jayanti 2021?
The worship of Lord Dattatreya, the son of Maharishi Atri and Mother Sati Anusuya, blesses the Tridev i.e. Brahma, Vishnu, and Mahesh. being born.
worship method –
- On the day of Dattatreya Jayanti, establish a picture or idol of Lord Dattatreya on the Shweta seat.
- First of all, anoint them with Gangajal.
- Then offer incense, lamp, flowers, Naivedya, etc.
- White-colored flowers or sweets should be offered in worship to Lord Dattatreya.
- It is believed that by reciting Avadhoot Gita in worship, one gets freedom from Pitra Dosh.
- After this, after chanting his mantras, at the end of the worship, one must recite the Dattatreya Stotra.