CPL 2021: Trinbago Knight Riders(TKN) beat Barbados Royals(BR) by 6 wickets, in which Kieron Pollard contributed significantly. TKR beat Barbados Royals(BR) by 6 wickets within the fourth match of the CPL 2021.
Electing to bat after winning the toss, the Barbados group have been bundled out for 122 runs in 19.2 overs. During this, Azam Khan played the very best innings of 30 runs for the group. His bat hit 2 fours and a couple of sixes.
Highlights, CPL 2021, TNR vs BR –
- Trinbago Knight Riders beat Barbados Royals by 6 wickets in the fourth match of the CPL 2021
- Barbados team scored 122 runs in 19.2 overs
- TKR’s team achieved the target of 125 runs for the loss of 4 wickets in just 16.5 overs.
- Pollard scored 58 runs in just 30 balls in this innings with 3 fours and 6 sixes.
- TKR’s team player Isuru Udana received the Man of the Match award.
Apart from this, opener Glenn Phillips additionally contributed 24 runs. Isuru Udana took the very best 5 wickets for TKR. One wicket went to Ravi Rampaul’s account.
Apart from this, Sunil Narine and Akil Hossain acquired one wicket every. Chasing the goal of 123 runs, TKR’s group achieved the goal by scoring 125 runs in 16.5 overs on the lack of 4 wickets.
Captain Kieron Pollard scored 58 runs in 30 balls. His innings included 3 fours and 6 sixes. Apart from this, wicket-keeper batsman, Dinesh Ramdin performed a vital inning of 29 runs.
Mohammad Amir took 3 wickets for Barbados. On the opposite hand, Osen Thomas additionally took a wicket in his identity. Udana, who took 5 wickets for TKR’s team, obtained the Man of the Match award.
Q- TNR vs BR, who got the ‘Man of the Match’ in CPL 2021?
ANS: TNR vs BR, TKR’s team player Isuru Udana received the Man of the Match in CPL 2021.