SRH vs KXIP Match: Kings XI Punjab defeated Sunrisers Hyderabad by 12 runs in the second match of IPL 2020 on Saturday. The Sunrisers team won the toss in this match and decided to bowl first.
And his bowlers proved the decision to be correct and did not let the Punjab batsmen score runs and the team could only score 126 runs on the loss of 7 wickets in 20 overs. Chasing the same target.
The Sunrisers Hyderabad team got off to a great start but after Warner was dismissed, the match was overturned. David Warner scored the highest 35 runs for Hyderabad.
So excited I cannot sleep पर कोई गल नही ❤️ सद्दा पंजाब जित गया 🦁 Hope we did not give too many heart attacks 2 R fans 😂🏏 Tonight’s a great lesson on never giving up & fighting till the End👊 @lionsdenkxip @IPL #ipl2020 #Saddapunjab #Dream11 #Jeet #Ting 🥳 #SRHvsKXIP https://t.co/nHth6vSkuh
— Preity G Zinta (@realpreityzinta) October 24, 2020
But how the Sunrisers team and Kings XI Punjab team won this match, they lost the match, let us tell you about these reasons.
Big reasons how the team of Sunrisers Hyderabad lost –
- The first biggest reason for the Sunriser’s defeat was the slow play by their batsmen. In this match, Hyderabad won the toss and decided to bowl first, and did not let Kings XI Punjab score more runs.
- It was not difficult to achieve this small score. Initially captain David Warner got off to a great start but the run rate slowed down after his dismissal. Manish Pandey, the hero of victory in the last match, did not look well with the bat, he batted very slow.
- The second big reason for Hyderabad’s defeat was to send Abdul Samad up the batting order. Bairstow was also dismissed after his first two runs from Hyderabad as David Warner fell.
- After his dismissal, Vijay Shankar was to come for batting but Abdul Samad was sent up. After that, Abdul Samad was dismissed very soon and returned to the pavilion. This is also a big reason for Hyderabad to lose.
- The third major reason for Hyderabad losing and Punjab winning was the superb bowling of Punjab. The Kings XI Punjab batting was already considered strong but questions were constantly being raised in their bowling.
- But in this match, the Punjab bowlers performed well, defending a small score. Punjab’s young bowler Arshdeep Singh bowled brilliantly but he was supported by Chris Jordan. Due to which the team of Punjab was successful in winning this match.
- The fourth big reason for Hyderabad’s defeat was the dramatic performance at the end. In this match, the team of Sunrisers always remained, but in the end, the team’s batsmen could not bear the pressure.
- That team had lost the Test on 110 runs, but their entire team was all out within 114 runs. The team which was seen winning this match went to the end and lost.